Entries for the Stanford Seed Transformation scholarship programme for 2021 High-Potential CEOs/Founders in Africa is now open.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): African countries & at your company
About the Award: The Seed Transformation Program is an unconventional, high-touch learning experience that goes beyond acquiring business skills. Stanford’s world-renowned faculty and dedicated team of experts work with leaders throughout their 12-month journey to growth.
- CEOs/founders of for-profit companies and for-profit social enterprises
- Companies based in Africa with annual revenues between US$150,000 and $15 million
Number of Awards: Not specified
Cost of Participation:
- US $5,000 (Fee has been subsidized by philanthropic contributions)
- In Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, the cost of the program has been further subsidized by the De Beers Group.
- Fee includes value-added tax.
- Limited scholarships for women CEO or founders and social entrepreneurs are available. Information will be made available to admitted applicants upon request.
Value of Award
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped so many of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Duration of Program: 12 months (September 2021 – October 2022)