OECD Internship Programme has announced the availability of vacancies for international students to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General.
The internship scheme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on specific projects.
The objective is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
Job Number: 13824
Eligible Countries: International
Fields: Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support in one of the following areas in the link below.
Eligibility: The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the Organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Organisation. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment.
In order to be able to apply for an internship at the OECD candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD (see the List of departments and special bodies for further details).
- Be proficient in English or French.
- Academic Background: Full-time student in a discipline related to the work of the OECD.
- Professional Background: The international experience through studies, internships or professional activities would be an asset.
- Tools: Solid quantitative and computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Languages: An excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Key Competencies
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by academic success and professional achievements.
- Strong interest in the work of OECD in promoting international co-operation.
- Ability to plan and conduct research independently.
- Good organisational skills, ability to work effectively on the basis of general instructions, with the capacity to prioritise tasks, often according to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural and team-oriented environment and to adapt to changing working methods and technologies.
- Very good drafting and communication skills.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Interns at the OECD do not receive a salary. However, the OECD grants a contribution to living expenses of 702 euros per full month worked.
Duration of Programme: The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis. Please indicate your availability clearly in your application form.
How to Apply: Apply below