BY MICHAEL DARAMOLA
Our discussion today is *Exercising And Losing Weight Are Some Of The Best Things You Can Do To Promote Prostate Health*
Are You Part Of Them That Do Asks?
“What can I eat to reduce my risk of developing prostate cancer?” This is one of the most common questions we do hear from men concerned about prostate health. Undoubtedly, many hope that their doctor will rattle off a list of foods guaranteed to shield them from the disease. Although some foods have been linked with reduced risk of prostate cancer, proof that they really work is lacking, at least for now.
*Two things to be discussed are;*
1) Aim for a Healthy Eating Pattern
2) Stay active to support prostate health
*1) Aim For A Healthy Eating Pattern*
Instead of focusing on specific foods, let’s talk about an overall pattern of healthy eating and healthy eating is easier than you might think. In a nutshell, here’s what experts recommend:
1) Eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day. Go for those with deep, bright colour.
2) Choose whole-grain bread instead of white bread and choose whole-grain pasta and cereals.
3) Limit your consumption of red meat, including beef, pork, lamb, and goat, and processed meats, such as bologna and hot dogs. *Fish, skinless poultry, beans, and eggs are healthier sources of protein.
4) Choose healthful fats, such as olive oil, nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans), and avocados. Limit saturated fats from dairy and other animal products. Avoid partially hydrogenated fats (trans fats), which are in many fast foods and packaged foods.
5) Avoid sugar-sweetened drinks, such as sodas and many fruit juices. Eat sweets as an occasional treat.
6) Cut down on salt. Choose foods low in sodium by reading and comparing food labels. Limit the use of canned, processed, and frozen foods.
7) Watch portion sizes. Eat slowly and stop eating when you are full.
Stay active to support prostate health, which is part 2 I will discuss in more detail in my next post therefore, stay tuned!
*”Having Questions, You Can Reply This POST”*
If you still don’t believe this, I will suggest that you should give our Plant-Based Natural Supplement for Prostate Health a try and you’ll surely get the Healthy Prostate you desperately wanted. On how to get your pack, you can chat me for an enquiry or visit this link => *https://bit.ly/30QpdlR*
Health Researcher & Educator.