Just in Lagos State, A polythene manufacturing company has been gutted by fire at Ahmmadiya Bus Stop, Abule-Egba.
Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, Director-General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, said there was no casualty.
It was learnt that the incident occurred on Saturday while production was ongoing at the factory on Wifunke Street, behind Total Filling Station, Abule-Egba.
According to some factory attendants, the fire sparked off from a section of the plant due to overheating of a production unit.
According to him, responders including the LASEMA team, the Federal Fire Service, and the Lagos State Fire Service have arrived at the scene to extinguish the fire.